The Valley Film Festival opens in two days. That's right, in two very short days, we'll give VFF10 a swift kick in the caboose with our first mini-film expo, followed by our "Meet the Filmmakers" party, complete with a few food trucks rolling in to make sure we eat as we booze-n-schmooze. After that, we'll start our three-day marathon of Valley, American, and International film screenings. Many of the international filmmakers are in town for AFM, and will be at the festival for their screening, so here's your chance to connect globally!
And since this is an official "Countdown to VFF10" post, here's what we've been up to these last few days:
- Two tech checks at CAP Theatre. Yay! Everything works.
- A third round of press releases went out w/a fourth to go out tomorrow.
- Artwork at printer.
- Reminder: Programs NEED to go to printer.
- Promotion with IDA scheduled.
- Kirin delivery scheduled.
- Food Trucks alerted (Thanks to @ValleyFoodTruck for bringing us The Hot Box Truck, The Greasy Wiener, and Onolicious Hawaiian BBQ pending parking & other obstacles.)
- Reminder: Order awards.
- Worked with the FIVE editors assembling our programs for our hard drives from 5:30pm-11pm -- that's right, we went digital this year.
That's definitely NOT it, but that's all we could remember of the last 48 hours.