· As the premiere showcase for independent film in the San Fernando Valley, we’re open to all kinds of quality films
· We give fair evaluations of those films
· We’re in a great location in Hollywood’s back yard, the Valley
· We’re connected to our community
· We have great screening facilities
· We’re totally user friendly
What do you think? How have we been doing with our filmmakers? Anything else we ought to be doing, or doing better? Give us a shout.
Edited by James Latham----
The VFF is accepting submissions for this year’s edition until mid-July. From May 16th to June 30th, the submissions fee is $75 per film (short or feature). For more on submissions and the VFF generally, visit our website or Facebook page.
Also, if you’re involved with independent film and interested in possibly being interviewed, or otherwise contributing to our blog, contact us anytime at email@example.com